Catty Corporation: Process Engineer
|V P Engineering
In support of the Catty Vision, sales / marketing and manufacturing strategies, focus on improving the quality and consistency and manufacturability of products both internally and externally working directly with our customers. Work to expand Catty’s capabilities to drive both new product development and product improvements on existing products that create competitive advantages for Catty. Support manufacturing to improve efficiencies on our equipment. This is achieved through process improvement, engaging with external resources, and building / maintaining a knowledge base in key areas of focus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: leading R&D projects & meetings, organizing capital budget, process improvement, product improvement, troubleshooting products at customers, interfacing with customer’s technical personnel, maintain EPA documentation, and development of policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- VP of Operations
- Quality Manager
- All manufacturing personnel
- Customer Service
- Management – Owner/President and Executive Vice President
Education and Experience
Degree in Engineering or Engineering Sciences preferable Industrial, Mechanical, or Technology Engineering
Ability to clearly and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and peers, in English, over telephone and in writing.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Project would be very useful. Knowledgeable of database management and report writing.
FEMA Analysis, Project Management, Risk Analysis, Cost Justification, and Process Control
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and see. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand walk and reach with hands and arms. Specific visions abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Initiate, track, and implement projects for both research and development of products and processes
- Review, edit, and implement customer specifications
- Track and publish Capital budget
- Determine root causes for active process problems and correct
- Review QA data to detect process changes
- Review new and used equipment for purchase
- Troubleshoot customer run issues
- Provide technical assistance to production for equipment repair and installation
- Produce internal specifications for processes and products
Up to 15% Travel
Interested? Contact Amanda Hasson at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the position